Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Accident -- Part 2

Actually, it's been so long since I posted the first part to this story I kind of forgot where I was planning on going with the second part. :-P
But, since the title of the first post implies there being at least a second, I thought I'd go ahead and post a few pictures.

Scott's "head zipper"
















What I look like on the inside:



















You can even see the screw in my left shoulder from the rotator cuff surgery I had in high school. Neato.

And no, I don't have an abnormally curved spine. It only appears that way because I have severely limited mobility in my left shoulder due to the previously mentioned surgery, and I had to raise my arms above my head for the X-Ray and CT scan. In order to do so without causing extreme discomfort, I had to slightly twist my torso.

I should really make up a t-shirt with the X-Ray image on it, and some text saying: "I was in a car accident, and all I got was this lowsy t-shirt." Yeah, that would be cool...

No comments: