Wednesday, May 2, 2007

30th Birthday Surprise Party

Thanks to everyone that showed up at the surprise party for my 30th birthday last month. It was really good to see you all.

Special thanks go out to:
- Cindy for orchestrating the whole thing without me finding out about it. Having it a month after my actual birthday was pretty sneaky!
- My brother Brian for letting us use the bowling alley and providing the food
- My mom for the birthday cake

Here are a few pictures for your enjoyment.


Thanks again everyone. It was really fun!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Normie and I were sad we couldn't attend--we just weren't ready for an overnight with Henry yet. But we'll be there for Heather Stecklein's reception at the Berndes Center on Mother's Day weekend. If you're in town, call us!

Chad said...

No problem, Anna. I definitely understand. It's amazing how much more "involved" traveling becomes with an infant or young child. When we visit our parents for the weekend, it feels like we're bringing enough junk to stay for a week or more. It's definitely an ordeal sometimes...